Monday 1 September 2008

Recording compositions

Hi Elective students,

This week you need to start thinking about recording our pieces for the assessment task. Even if you have only chords etc you can record them and put the vocals in later. If you are doing a solo piano piece see me and I will get you to play it into the computer and create a score. Make sure you can play with a beat for the recording.

If you need help recording using the computer see me or another stuident who has done it. I CANNOT SUPERVISE EVERY STUDENTS RECORDING AS THERE ARE 50 ELECTIVE MUSIC STUDENTS THIS YEAR. you need to take on the task of learning how to do a basic recording.

There is a link list on this blog for Garage Band recording instructions and I will put some up for Acid Pro 6/Express.


Enjoy! Mr B.

No comments: