Tuesday 1 July 2008

REFLECTION & Practice Diary

Hi all,

Please remember that you can email me or post at this site as a comment your reflection from your performance. I would love to have at least your practice diaries before the end of term so I can mark them.
It would be great to have some video reflections if those movie making buffs are out there.
Remember that you can reflect in any format you wish..... be creative!

I will post the reflection questions when I can here so you can complete it at home.

Both parts are worth 10% of your final mark for music (that is for the whole course!!) so don't risk a few percent by leaving it too late. I will be deducting marks for late work without a good reason! If you are having difficulties come and see me to discuss an extension on the due date.

Enjoy! Mr B.

No comments: