Monday 11 August 2008

ELECTIVE MUSIC CONCERT This WED

Hi all,

Just a reminder that there will be some more assessment tasks completed this week on wednesday, and possibly some more on friday (Crystal?!?).
I hope that you have all enjoyed the topic and the chance to play for your school community.
If you would like to put on a lunchtime concert at any stage please come and see me and I will organise a venue/ PA for you to use. Mr Brogan is VERY keen to see students performing in the school during lunchtimes and I am always willing to help you organise the performances.

ALSO...... I will be doing some thinking about leadership positions for the music department for next year so there may be some more oportunities for you students to take on management and organisational roles within the school community. Keep that in mind ready for next years year 10 students.

Enjoy! Mr B.

No comments: